WM 750 Four Head Welding Machine
- Welds four corners of PVC profiles simultaneously at 90 °with high sensitivity and strength
- Machine axes are moved by Servo motor system (3 Servo motor controlled axes)
- Specially developed parallel welding technology that improves welding quality and strength
- Internally engineered design for automatic selection of 0.2 and 2 mm welding range
- Beckhoff brand, high performance industrial PC operated by Windows XP Embedded. Fanless motherboard system works between 0°C – 55°C, and it comes with a 15” touch screen display
- Data transfer via ethernet network connection, wireless network connection or USB interface
- Welding parameters are defined by the user for every individual profile(up to 10,000 profiles)
- Welding temperature, melting and welding times can be adjusted individually for each profile type.
- All machine axes are moved by hardened steel ball screw which provides accuracy and durability.
- Depending on the torque values of the servo motors, melting the lengths up to 2 mm and bringing them to the desired size
- PC controlled (PID) heat control system to obtain strong welding results in compliance with standards.
- Summer / winter working mode is automatically selected,so the temperature adjustment is done easily
- Horizontally placed strong mechanical heating plates distribute heat homogeneously without being affected from difficult working conditions.
- Easy and fast change for teflons by specially designed roll up teflon system.
- Easy and fast change for welding moulds
- Works effectively by compressed air supplied to the system
- White or colour profiles can be weld with the same sensitivity
- Central lubrication system minimizes maintenance time
- Reports can be created for daily, weekly, monthly and annual production
- Light barriers and safety equipment confors to CE machine design with full security
- Stable and accurate data transfer between this machine and the CNC Corner Cleaning Machine via Industrial quality Ethernet connection
- All the error messages and system status can observed on screen by HMI software program developed by the Schtec software department
- Service to the entire automation system,trouble shooting and fault removals can be done by remote connection
- Gasket pressing system
- Barcode reader
- Welding moulds
|Power Supply||400 V, 3ph, 50-60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||12 kW , 32 A|
|Max. Welding Length||3.600 mm x 2.600 mm|
|Min. Welding Length||400mm x 400 mm|
|Min. Welding Length||520 mm x 570 mm (with gasket pressing system)|
|Max. Profile Height||180 mm|
|Min. Profile Height||35 mm|
|Max. Profile Width||120 mm|
|Air Pressure||6-8 bar|
|Air Consumption||70 lt. /min.|
|Machine Height||1.880 mm|
|Machine Length||5.350 mm|
|Machine Width||4.000 mm|
|Machine Weight||2.100 kg|